Monday, September 13, 2010

Need your Help

Thank you for reading this post, and if you are reading this you must be my friend.
I am asking all my friends to post a link on their Facebook, Twitter or any other page they may have to help me find my computer.

On Sunday 9/12, I was at Covenant Church, between second and third service (11 am- 11:30 am) in room 111. It is the room where all choir and volunteers met for snack and refreshments between the two services.
I left my computer on the table by the accordion door, and forgot to pick it up before I left the church. When my wife went back around 11:50am, it was gone.

If you know of anyone that may have misplaced it, please help me get it back.

We have lots of pictures that were, unfortunately, not backed up, that I would love to pay to get back.

Please ask your friends to do the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bummer man. i would be freakin out. i'll say a lil prayer for ya.

Daniel Bozic.